Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May Counterfeit kit

Ok, so since i saw the post i have been wanting to get to my craft room to organize my kits.  But tonight was the first time!  Yeah for me as i made time for myself this evening to get this done so now i can play with them.  I was going to put it together on Saturday but after dropping the kids at my MIL i decided it was much easier for me to come home and get the house clean instead of scrapbook.  I know what your thinking but my logic in this was to get it done with no kids because it always takes me so long.  Then by the time i looked at the clock it was 5:30pm.  My husband and I were going out for dinner for our anniversary so that, a movie and ice cream took up the whole evening.  So i planned to get up around 9-9:30 Sunday morning as my MIL kept the kids for a sleep over.  Well that didn't happen either.  When i rolled over in bed to look at the time it was 11:30am.  Have never slept that long in my life!  But it was much needed.  Then the rest of the day was spent with the family for Mother's day and it was lovely.
When i saw the two add on kits by Meridy and Bethany, the rollers started turning in my head.  I knew exactly what i wanted to do with my kits.  Of course i could not just do a boys add on kit, i needed to add one for my daughter as well.  So i created the main kit, boy add on kit and girl add on kit.
My main kit i called Curious Children






The boy add on kit i called Baby Boy Blue



And finally the girl kit is called Preschool Patootie.



I AM SO EXCITED TO BE ABLE TO CREATE WITH MY KITS AND SOON I WILL SHARE THEM WITH YOU.  MAYBE A SNEEK PEEK HERE AND THERE!

14 comments:

  1. Lovely packed kits! You really have an eye for matching up products from different ranges. Looking forward to seeing what you create with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your kits look great!can't wait to see what you do with all those goodies!

    thanks for stopping by my blog siehledwithakiss.blogspot.com today and taking the time to leave such a kind comment. I would be honored if you stopped by again sometime or even signed up to follow and i would do the same! thanks mary pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great kits! You have such fun stuff to play with!

    Bethany
    Counterfeit Kit Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great kit - the add-ons too. You should be able to scrap for weeks now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous...I love the names...preschool paptootie just cracked me up!!!teehee
    Lovely colour colbinations...Love all the embellies too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute names! I love Curious Children and the hedgehogs in Preschool are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your kits- the main one is quite close to the original-and I LOVE your embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These kits are an excellent idea.
    Love the name for the little girl one, to cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like all your kits. Your embellishments look like so much fun. Can't wait to see your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fantastic fun kits!!! Love all your goodies!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some really cute products here

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the wonderful message you all leave.