Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Final card using my April counterfeit kit

This was the final card i made using my kit but was away camping for the weekend so i could not post it on Saturday.  Then yesterday woke up terribly ill and spent the majority of the day in bed. Yuck...   Poor kids didn't know what to do so at 4pm i finally called my MIL and asked her to come over and take care of them till my husband came home.  Thank god for her!  So i have had a slow start to this morning, but slowly feeling better.

So here is another card, yes bird card.  I stamp out my bird cage on matching paper and then  outlined the cage in charcol stickles.  I used the stampin up bird/branch as the tree and used a piece of canvas to look like the bag.  I added little flowers and voila here you have my card.
This card i am actually giving to my husband for our anniversary on Saturday.


Finally, one last thing.  If anyone knows of some good sketch sites I'm looking for some.  Feel free to leave them in my comment section.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty. I love the dimension on it.
    Sorry your not feeling well, hope you feel better soon.
    I explain what persians are on my blog today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your DH loves his card...It is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the wonderful message you all leave.