Friday, April 29, 2011

Another counterfeit kit card

This is another great use for my counterfeit kit.  For some reason i am just loving birds and bird cages.  I think until i started making this kit for the month of April, i would probably never have used birds or bird cages. 
I used a rose colored card stock and then used my embossing folder to create a swirl look on the card matching the patterned paper.  I probably would never have choose the patterned paper but i loved the colors.
I had an idea in my head to make the bird look furry.  So i added the feather to the tail to give it that look.  I then added the flower to give the card some embellishing.  Finally since i am in love with jewels, i added them to the card to make it look glittery.


So i am looking for people to join my blog as followers.  So if your liking what you see and want to keep seeing more, join as a follower.  I am hoping to encourage more people to follow along so within the net week i'am hoping to give away some blog candy to one lucky follower.
Let me know what you think of my card.

5 comments:

I love reading all the wonderful message you all leave.