Thursday, April 21, 2011

Busy Day

Today is going to be a busy day.  This morning my daughter has a preschool Easter party and they are coloring eggs (how cute).  Then i'm off to take my son to an egg egg-stravaganza.  He is going to meet the easter bunny and do crafts, play and have an egg hunt outside.  It sure will be nice to be able to spend some time with just my son!
So we have been busy doing easter crafts together, coloring eggs and even baking.  So in four days the cute bunny himself will come and the kids faces will light up with joy.  Only downfall is the hyper children after eating all their chocolate!
I'm looking forward to a couple days of Easter fun.



1 comment:

  1. Love all the soft Easter colours. I have a Sophie as well, she'll be 10 on Monday (gulp).

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the wonderful message you all leave.