Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thank you cards

These are thank you cards that i have made using my counterfeit  kits for the month of April.
Since i am loving this kit, it is very hard for me to choose the right pictures for my layouts.  Spring is such a wonderful time of year.  It reminds me of a fresh new start, everything looks so peaceful and bright, just wish that the sun would come out and the temperature would warm up here.
These cards i used the opposite side of one of my papers and found it had frames and bird cages on it.  So after fussy cutting them out i used pop dots to raise the cages off the frame.  The lace is something i am loving.  Wish i could find more at the scrapbook stores around here.  I then fussy cut out the birds and attached them on the cages.  Once i can find my thank you stamps i will be adding it to the right hand side above the border.
Hope you enjoy!







3 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! Love the green, so springy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how wonderful to put the frames behind the bird cages. I would never have thought to do that. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the wonderful message you all leave.