Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Well i accomplished a lot today at home.  It only took me three hours to do the ironing, two hours to de-weed one of my flower beds and a half hour to continually clean up after the kids.  One of these days i will get there.So later yesterday afternoon, my daughter went to the basement to play in the playroom.  It was quiet for so long i went down to see what she was doing and i came across her dressing up.  So i said "what are you doing, playing dress up?"   Her reply was "no mommy i have to get ready to marry my prince tonight so i need to look beautiful,"  and she is only four! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, she was so cute. This is her posing outside.
Anyways, moving on.  Here is a sneak peek of something I'm working on with my May Counterfeit kit.


sorry the pictures are blurry, could not get a good one.

5 comments:

  1. How funny, about your daughter! Love the buttons, can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is adorable.
    You will be fighting off many a prince when she gets older, teehee.
    Looking forward to seeing your finished project :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute...Soon her prince will be knocking on the door...Oh you have so much to look forward too!!!
    The sneak peek is interesting...How long will you torment us? teehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a tease!!!! Your daughter is adorable. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Hi hon, you have a post in google reader that is not showing on your blog, as blogger seems to have eaten yesterday's posts from a lot of blogs. I can copy and paste it for you if you want to re-blog it. Let me know!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the wonderful message you all leave.