Monday, December 3, 2012

Wow how time flies>>>

I cannot believe how quickly time has gone.  I didn't even get one post done in the month of November.
I have been busy trying to buy gifts, make crafts, cards, baking and getting everthing finished for the kids for their teachers.

Christmas has always been my favorite holiday of the year but also the most chaotic. I enjoy doing all the festive things but also look forward to January. 
Recently i have made an advent calendar for the kids.
 I cut out each numbered square and punched holes in the top coroners.  I then attached it to twine and it is hanging in our kitchen.  Everyday when my daughter gets home from school we read what it says to do for that day.  December 1st was to make/write letters to Santa and mail them.  December 2nd was to go to the parade of lights, which the kids just loved.  Today December 3rd is to make snow globes!  I hope to be able to bring you something new each day and possibly my baking as well.  This year i hope to be abler to make all new cookies and bars, yum yum!

1 comment:

  1. This just looks like so much fun for the kids. Where do you put the activity...do you write it right on the paper calender or is it on a scrap of paper tucked in somewhere?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the wonderful message you all leave.