Tuesday, December 4, 2012

On my way to the mail box

Finally have finished all my Christmas cards that get sent out but keep seeing many more i just love and hope to have time to make.  First though, i have to finish everything else on my list.  I held a card class about a month ago and we created three different cards.  I got 5 people who participated and had lots of fun.  I made a friends stack of cards as she could not attend so having the time i made hers but felt the need to make one a little fancier than i did for the class. 
I used the welcome Christmas set from stampin up and just loved it.  I used a brown card stock as the base and red card stock which i embossed.  I then stamped the imagine on cream card stock with stampin ups chocolate chip ink and added stickles.The glittered paper i cannot remember who makes it and the sediment was stamped on cream card stock with red ink.

2 comments:

  1. ooh its such a gorgeous card! the colours are fab and I love the embossing in the background. You are so good getting all your cards done, I have loads to do yet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have finished up a lot of card, girl! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the wonderful message you all leave.