Monday, January 9, 2012

January 2012!

I do apologize for being absent from blogging.  I became too busy with the kids and camping, birthday's, school and Christmas i just ran out of time.  I'm hoping to change that for this year.
So here is the start and i'm excite to show off my January Counterfeit kit challenge
I had a hard time thinking what i would use the kit for but then came up with and idea!
Mine i labelled "JANUARY THAW"
The blues in the kit represent the rain for January, because that is all it does here in British Columbia.
The green represent the bright green grass here and the cuddling you do when stuck inside.
The red and yellow represent the hope that i might see some sun and the black is for the gloomy days around here!
I have been excited to get back into things so i'm glad that i have a bit of time now to sit down and write.  Last year in February i decided to pack up my scrapbook room to redo it.  so lets just say it did not get finished until about December.  Long time waiting.................................. now i hope to play more!
Let me know what you think of the kit.

The papers were the easiest to pick out of the whole kit.
Doing embellishments and tags were harder becasue i have no idea what i am going to use for photos until the month is nearly over but based on the title i came up with i picked the most fitting ones.  So here are the close ups of the rest.


Leave me a comment with what you think!
ENJOY!

8 comments:

  1. Great to see you blogging again.
    Love the vibrancy of your choices. You should have lots of fun scrapping those January activities and outings. Those vibrant colours will chase away the grey skies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors and embellishments that you added to your kit. I hope you are able to get some scrapping time in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! I love the pops of color. The tags and flowers are great! I hope you get to be creative again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice kit, I hope you have fun with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the ruler paper and the die cut paper - and those flowers look great too - hope you enjoy getting back to creating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely like your take on the kit - because we all look forward to the thaw. I will be interested to see what you do with the doilies.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the wonderful message you all leave.