Friday, June 10, 2011

June Counterfeit Kit

Well it has been a week since i had time to post.  I have just been on the go so much that i barely have time for myself.  Lucky for me two weeks back, my LSS came out with the new "happy camper" line by imaginisce.  So i bought up tons of it.  When i saw the new kit posted i decided i wanted to do a whole camping theme.  I must say though, with this awful weather here i am not sure how much camping we will be doing this year.
So my kit the "Happy Camper Kit", has all imainisce paper and 7 colors of 12 x 12 bazzill cardstock. the brads are stella and rose and the skunk i can't remember.
I am planning on making a mini album with this of camping for this year.  Can't wait to start!  Hopefully i will have some time.  I have not been feeling great lately and have just become so tired i don't seem to have the energy to get off the couch.  I am having test run to see what might be the cause, so hopefully i can start to feel back to my normal self soon.





14 comments:

  1. Fun kit. I hope you are feeling well enough to use it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope you feel better soon! I love this kit too! I can't wait to see your mini. I love how you showcased your ribbons! I may have to lift that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may be doing some online shopping now!! I love everything you got!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even tell you how much I love your kit! That s'mores cut out is great . I'm looking forward to seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...how cute! I know a neighbour of yours that will be working on the exact same kit...teeheehee

    I have mine pulled but not posted yet. We are going to have fun working on these camping kits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun, perfect kit for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool job! This is a really great kit! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So great to do a camping theme!! Great kit and have fun creating with it this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect kit for a camping album! Have fun creating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great summer kit! It reminds me of camping as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great themed kit you've put together. Reminds me of all those camp photos I need to scrap - might have to come back here for a great supply list when I get around to those.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome kit! I hope you get your energy back very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great summer kit! I have an award for you on my blog...pls stop by to pick it up whenever you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the wonderful message you all leave.