Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Here is a quickie!

This card i made about a year ago.
I used lime green card stock for the base and added white card stock on top. I cut two 1/2 inch strips of white card stock and ran it through the sizzix texture boutique.  I wanted something simple so i stamped the sediment  in grey momento ink on a square piece of white card stock and edged with a green copic marker.  Finally i added the butterfly which i purchased at dollar giant.
I am entering this in marks finest papers speedytv into the friends of speedytv challenge 111

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us this week at FOSTV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely! The butterfly is fab and I love the lime green! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Grey and green is a wonderful combination!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the wonderful message you all leave.