Friday, January 27, 2012

Hot Stuff

While i was leaving some praise on some blogs yesterday, i can across a card for the hubby that i just loved.  So instantly i needed to make a card with the same image on it.  Didn't know if it was a stamp or not but treated myself to an afternoon out at the scrapbook stores.  The first store didn't have the paper but had some cheap clearance paper and containers i needed to get for my daughters valentine treats.  Then headed over to the second store that i was positive would have the paper and they did YIPEEEEEE!
So after picking my daughter up from preschool i headed home and started playing.  Only had enough time to get two cards done but love them.  Of course i had to add glitter!  Tell me if you love them as well.

11 comments:

  1. Love them! Love the glittered bird-he is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness alert! Love the "Hot stuff" card, so funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards! I especially love the "Hot Stuff" card. So much fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love these--everything just works together so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards! The hot stuff card is just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That boxer short stamp is super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hot stuff card! It is making me crack up! Did you use copics? The color is great on the kraft cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I absolutely love the boxers and that you colored on craft. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the wonderful message you all leave.