Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baby albums for my sister

Well i was busy a while back and have finally had time to post the two albums i made and put in the diaper cake i made for her for her baby shower.. I enjoyed making these two albums and think they turned out pretty good. She had a baby boy on December 21 and has already filled the albums. One is a onesie that i cut out using my xyron wishblade. I then decorated them with footballs as the theme for her shower was football. The second album was a sleeper that i did in blue and just decorated for a little boy.
I then made a diaper cake using diapers for the bottom layer and then made her receiving blankets that became the second layer. I added a couple wrist toys and some outfits and then put the albums on either side and wrapped it up.
Wish i had made some of these before my son was born but just never had time.
Anyways, i had a busy day with the kids today and now i am exhausted. Need to get some sleep before work tomorrow.
Enjoy the albums.

1 comment:

I love reading all the wonderful message you all leave.