Monday, January 24, 2011

It's been a long week

Well not only has it been a long week, i see it has been almost a year since i have posted on here. Can't really blame it on much of anything, guess i just got too caught up in everyday life.
My husband left for Germany January 14, and boy does it feel like a life time ago. He is away on training in Germany for the next 6 weeks and does not return home until February 26th. My loving 2 year old son and almost 4 year old daughter have made it feel like a lifetime that he had been gone. I think they have collaborated together on seeing who can aggravate mommy more and they both are winning at that.
That being said i have some spare time in the evenings which has allowed me to catch up on scrapbooking and somewhat reorganizing my scrap room. I am planning on painting it and putting in a new counter top and doing reorganizing throughout the room. Yippppeeee!
I started decorating for parties last summer and would love to do it as a business. I find it a way to combine my love of throwing a party and my creative sense to come up with something different and unique.I did a tinkerbell tea party for my daughter. I made tulle skirts and all the decorations and they even had "pixie dust" (cake sprinkles) for designing their own cupcakes. The other party was a princess party for a friends daughter birthday. Most decorations were done by me and the cakes were done by my friend and they turned out fabulous. So have a look through some of my photos and leave me a comment on what you think.
Hopefully tomorrow will bring a better day!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting and becoming a new follower! Look forward to seeing more of your parties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! Just a quick note to say thank you for stopping by my blog this weekend and for the kind comment! I'm your newest follower. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your feelings.... but I come here to bring you a great new girl... You Won a file on my blog about Sweet Blog Hop Valentine!! YAHOOOO !!

    I'm ready to send you your prize !!! pls e-m me: marymoralesg@hotmail.com

    Have a great Saturday !
    Maria Elena;-)
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the wonderful message you all leave.