Tuesday, July 14, 2009

time flies by

it has been so long since i have found time for my blog. Our vacation to Ontario took up our time and a couple visits to the surgeon seems to be what has been filling up my time as well as two wonderful, but hectic children.
I recently was told about scrapbooking calls by a friend and had a look at it last week. They all seem so confusing to me but have found a few that interest me. I love creating anything visual with my time. I LOVE scrapbooking and love making cards as well. There is just so much information out there and so little time to read all of it and view all the millions of ideas other people create. So join me as i start this adventure is seeing what i can create and post to my site. I am very new to the blogging and posting so please bear with me
Thanks so much and happy scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all the wonderful message you all leave.